Giving the Gift of Great Hair
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! It’s hard not to love the holidays with the gorgeous twinkling lights, cozy blankets, cookies and hot cocoa.
The only downside, in our opinion, is the cold weather because of the havoc it wreaks on our hair. For many in the U.S., cold, dry weather means frizzy, dry hair.
If your hair is anything like ours, it’s always craving moisture, but especially during the winter months.
It’s why so many of our products are formulated to pack moisture into your hair. We understand the struggle that comes with keeping your hair soft and healthy when the weather gets colder.
When our hair is feeling particularly dry and brittle, we turn to our Moisture Replenishing Hair Mask with Argan Oil. We spent months testing this hair mask to make sure it worked perfectly in terms of moisturizing hair and improving its overall health for growth.
Some of the amazing ingredients found in the Moisture Replenishing Hair Mask:
- Argan Oil:Is extremely high in vitamin E and intensively conditions both the scalp and hair.
- Pro-vitamin B5:Is a water-soluble vitamin and therefore acts as a humectant and improves hair elasticity.
- Bran Oil:Contains Ferulic acid and Esters which help in stimulating hair growth. Also rich in Antioxidants and vitamin E, which provide a plethora of hair benefits.
- Jojoba Oil:Nourishes and protects hair strands from losing moisture and breakage.
We at Organic Essentials Hair Care spent months testing each component of the hair mask and refining the formula to get the best possible product to you. Getting healthy hair during the holiday season is simple with the three steps of our hair mask options:
- Wash your hair using shampoo that is free of sulfates and other harmful ingredients for your hair.
- Once hair has been thoroughly shampooed, apply the Moisture Replenishing Hair Mask with Argan Oil throughout the lengths of your hair, making sure that your scalp and ends are saturated with the mask and allow it to sit for 30 minutes to an hour, and then rinse out with water.
- For added moisture, don’t completely rinse the hair mask out, allowing some to stay in as a leave-in conditioner.
- Style and let air dry!
We’d recommend using a hair mask treatment once every two weeks, but you can increase or decrease use depending on the amount of moisture you feel your hair needs.
Not sure if this is the hair mask for you? If you answer a few of our questions in our hair survey, we’ll review your answers and send you personalized hair tips within 24 hours.